West Riding County FA have set up this Turn Up and Play Centre with Greetland Goldstars to create opportunities for Women and Girls with a disability to get involved with football as there is currently no provision for this in the West Riding area.
The 1st session will take place on Saturday 27th May, 11am-12 at 3Gi Soccer in Halifax (The Clock Tower, Lodge Mills Shaw, Shaw Lane, Halifax, HX3 9ET).
– Turn Up and Play Centre – Specifically for Women and Girls with any disability
– Venue = 3Gi Soccer in Halifax (The Clock Tower, Lodge Mills Shaw, Shaw Lane, Halifax, HX3 9ET)
– Time = 11am-12pm
– 1st block of sessions to run from Saturday 27th May (1st Session) to Saturday 15th July (8th Session)
– 2nd block of sessions to start back up on Saturday 9th September (9th Session) to Saturday 25th November (20th Session)
– First 3 sessions FREE OF CHARGE (27th May, 3rd June and 10th June
For full information and a registration form please contact Colan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Colan Leung | Disability Football Development Officer
West Riding County Football Association
Fleet Lane| Woodlesford | Leeds| LS26 8NX
Tel 0113 282 1222 (Option 3)| Mob:07540 127683